Newborn babies need constant care and attention. They need continuous soothing from their parents. A baby swing with lights helps the parents to relax and keeps the baby relaxed and calm. The need for a swing has kept on increasing in a modern household. With parents busy or looking after some other work, the baby swing comes in handy. Even though it is not certain as same as the arms of a parent but it does help serve its purpose. Moreover, the advanced technology in this area has brought up some new developments which are very practical. Features have become really fantastic for example the lightning and music feature has become an integral part of a premium swing. They help the baby get entertained while trying to take a nap. These features also help the baby to calm down and get some much-needed shut-eye. So the following list of swings are the ones that have a great light system and an overall appeal that makes it the best swings out there in the market.
Buying Guide to the Best Baby Swings with Lights
For buying the best swings out there, you need to keep some things in mind before proceeding. Moreover, the parents should also consider other factors while buying a swing. The primary feature the parents may be looking for maybe the lights but they should not overlook other factors or else they may be stuck with a sorry buy. Important factors that one should keep in mind are:
- Safety: the baby’s safety is the most important priority of the parent. Before buying the swing, one needs to check how safe it is for the baby.
- The Lights: the lights need to be soothing and mellow so that it doesn’t hurt the baby’s eyes and cause her to feel uncomfortable. Other than that they should also check the quality of the lights in order to be on the safe side.
- Type of Soothing Device: Due to the advancement in technology, parents have a lot of options in this area. The parent should be able to distinguish one out in which the baby feels comfortable and doesn’t get all fussed up.
- Quality: One more important aspect while choosing a swing is to check the quality.
- Portability: Sometimes baby swings can be difficult to travel it because of its weight and size. Finding a lightweight and an easily portable one is hitting the jackpot.
- Ease of Use: the parents should also focus on getting a swing that’s easy to use and accessible.
- Budget: one of the most important aspects is the financial one. One should look for swings that fit perfectly within their budget and satisfy all above-listed needs.
List of the Best Reviewed Baby Swings with Lights
One of the highest reviewed baby swings out there, Fisher-Price Papasan is a top of the line baby swing with great design and swing technology. The canopy and the starlight show just add to the overall appeal of this baby swing.
But the major feature in this cradle is the inbuilt music system that gently puts the baby to sleep by soothing him down. With more than 16 songs at its disposal, this swing is a top of the line swing that serves all the purposes of the parents.
- Top of the line baby swing that serves all the requirements of both the baby and the parents.
- Smooth swinging motions
- Overhead starlight Show
- High-Quality product that will serve the purpose for a long time
- Easy to assemble
- Comes with the new entertainment feature to keep the baby entertained
- With over 16 songs and soothing nature sounds, this swing is definitely a catch in the market
- The swing has a weight limit of 25 pounds
- Problems with the motor and swing
- Not portable
Another entrant from the Fisher-Price company is the well-built and quality swing called Snugapuppy. With new 2 ways swing technology and recline positions, this piece has been in high demand. It comes with washable seat pads that make this piece even more valuable to certain parents. The features are high end. And it has a built-in sound system that plays over 16 soothing songs for the baby. This swing is one of the best baby swings for infants out there. Its battery saving technology makes its cause for its high demand. Moreover, you can control the functions of the swing from the palm of your hands. By downloading the Smart Connect app you can control the speed, swing motions, etc. from your mobile phone. The mobile phone connection is a great feature as it also helps you to choose the music and the lighting effects on the swing.
- Efficient battery
- Head and Baby support
- Easy assembly
- Cool sombre lighting effects
- A great array of swing actions so as to soothe the baby down and keep it comfortable and calm
- Mobile link up
- Problems with motor
- Weight Limit
- Problems with the swing motion
Ingenuity Company has kept on pleasing the customers with their top of the end products. This swing manages to keep that tradition. With removable seats that can be converted into a rocker, this premium swing is one of the best in the market. The mobile of the swing is fully electric and has lighting effects that put other swings to shame. It has 2 recline positions for baby’s convenience and also has a sweet music device to help the baby take naps easily.
Overall it is a great product that manages to have its nose in front against all its competitors. The music device can also be connected through the parents’ phone giving the parents access to even more ways to entertain the baby. This swing is a high-quality swing that doesn’t disappoint in the least bit and is always guaranteed to be a great buy.
- Removable seats that can be converted into a rocker
- Fully Electronic mobile
- Top quality lighting
- Built-in music device that can be connected to a phone
- 180-degree seat rotation
- 5 point safety harness
- 6 different swing speeds
- Safety issues
- Motor sounds
- The music stops after sometime
- Not sturdy
Another product from the Ingenuity group in the list is the Smart-size 2-in-1 Soothing Solution swing. With great removable seating and less footprint, this swing is definitely an eye-catcher in the market. But most of the people are attracted by its really cool features. Features like inbuilt music device that is capable of producing soothing music for the sake of the baby and the lighting ability that keeps the baby entertained for quite a while.
Another great feature is that the seats are machine washable which helps in maintaining a neat and healthy environment for the baby. Overall it’s a great product that lives up to the amount of money that the parents may pay for it.
- Removable seats
- Smooth swinging motion and 360 degrees rotating seats
- Small footprint
- Great lighting features
- Inbuilt music device
- Machine washable
- Easily transportable
- Slow after service response
The last one on the list is again from the Ingenuity Company. They have perfected a premium swing that uses the light technology perfectly. Moreover, they come with awesome features like weight sensing system to keep the swing speed according to the baby’s weight. Also as mentioned earlier the cool lighting system makes it a very highly demanded swing in the market.
Overall it is a great product that covers all the necessary areas of concern. The design and feel of it make the parents really happy. It also has removable seat which turns the swing into a rocker. It’s a 2 in 1 swing that Ingenuity has been making quite a headline in for a while. It is definitely a highly recommended buy.
- 2 in 1 swing that can be turned into a rocker
- Great lighting mechanism
- Weight sensing system
- 5 point safety harness
- 180-degree rotatable seats
- Value for money
- The motor makes a whirring sound while starting which may disturb the baby
- May not be as comfortable as other swings
- Poor design
Choosing a baby swing is a difficult job as it has to match all your needs and should live up to its quality. Parents need to research a much greater deal before thinking of buying a swing. There a lot of swings out there that I might say are the best baby swings in the market but the parents need to test it first hand to know the product well and believe in it.
In conclusion, I would like to say that baby swings help make a good addition to your house. It helps your baby to relax and calm down while the parents catch up on other chores and activities of the day.